I'm still here!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a long time since I've posted. Over 20 days I think. Sorry about that. I have been pretty busy the last few weeks, so I haven't gotten around to posting. 

I am in the middle of writing a post right now, but I need to wait, to be able to take some before and after pictures. I hope to have the post up by the end of the week.

I will probably not be posting the week of the 9th, because I will be out of town in Wisconsin.

One more thing... I am starting school (Co-op) in a few weeks. Because of that, I cannot guarantee that I will have a post up every week. But, I will try to post as much as possible.




I hope you all have been having an AMAZING summer! I know I have! I love being out on the lake, on a hot day!













Enjoy the sun!


-Jacey


Comments

  1. I love inner tubing!!! I am also homeschooled!! Here is my blog if you would like to check it out and follow me!!! https://whisperingbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I also love being home-schooled! And I looked at your blog, it's so pretty! I loved your "A bit about me" post! So sweet!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dill Harvest!

Healthy Living- Paused!!! ⏸

Healthy Living- Week 2