The Mad Hatter!☕

 Hey everyone! Sorry, it's been so long since I last posted. My last 2 weeks have been pretty hectic, especially with school and volleyball.

Anyway... Last Sunday, my sister and I went to The Mad Hatter with my dad! (daddy-daughter date)

The Mad Hatter is a very old house in Anoka. The house was getting pretty worn down, so 20 years ago, it was restored into a restaurant and teahouse!

This post isn't a review, but just some pictures I took while I was there!

This is what it looks like from the outside.

Super pretty!





The tea I had was AMAZING! it was called "Devine Temple". It was a green tea, and had apricot, pineapple, mango, papaya, and strawberry!




For brunch, I had a Green Goddess Grilled Cheese. I'm not going to type out what's in it, because I took a picture ;) I also added bacon, because everything is better with bacon.

And for my side, I got chicken wild rice soup.




Both of them were absolutely AMAZING!!! The grilled cheese was the best I have ever had in my life!








For dessert, I had what was called "a gigantic slice of celebration cake", which is actually 2 slices.
It's a white cake layered with lemon curd, and blueberry lemon lavender jam, with buttercream frosting.



And if you couldn't guess, the cake was AMAZING!








I really love The Mad Hatter, and if you're ever around Anoka... I highly recommend that you try it!


-Jacey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dill Harvest!

Healthy Living- Paused!!! ⏸

Healthy Living- Week 2