Healthy Living- Paused!!! ⏸

 Hey all! I know this post is not what you were expecting, but it had to be made. I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't posted since February... And it's July! I'm in the middle of my Healthy Living series, but I have to put it on hold for a bit. I lost some material that I need for week 3 and week 4, therefore I can't get the posts out to you guys. I was trying to figure out a solution and then I realized that there are many other things I could have been posting about in the last 4 months! (can't believe it took me this long) 

So hopefully I will be posting more soon, but it won't be Healthy Living for a while.


I really wanted to get this series out, so thanks for your understanding!



-Jacey


Comments

  1. That's ok! I am just happy that you'll start posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog on healthy living tips. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dill Harvest!

Healthy Living- Week 2