Healthy Living

 Happy (late) New Year!

January, as we all know, usually brings resolutions. "I'm going to stop/start ______." 

2,011 U.S adults were surveyed, in Nov. of  2020. 51% said that they wanted to start eating healthier. 42% said that they wanted to lose weight. (in the new year)

So, if either of those sentences would be found on your resolution list, I'm here to help you out.

These next few months, my focus is going to be on eating better, so you can feel better. Every other week (ish) (or not) I will also tackle one food, and one tip from the list's below.

Eating healthy is a tough thing to do at first, especially giving up all the food you love. 

The top 4 most common food's in the average home.

1. Chips

2. Ice-Cream

3. Pizza

4.  Soda

(all of the above are full of preservatives and sugar)

I know it sounds like a vast and overwhelming thing, but if you break it down, it's much easier to handle. I have 4 tips that can help you get started. 

1. Start small

2. Find good subs

3. Watch out for labels

4. Don't give up


-Jacey








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dill Harvest!

Healthy Living- Paused!!! ⏸

Healthy Living- Week 2