All about me; Where it all started

Hey everyone! Sorry, it's been so long since I last posted. I have been pretty busy with school lately.

Anyway, I have been thinking about this for a while, and I finally decided that I would do a post about my life. From about when I was 4. I know that I have some information about me on my profile... But I think that it's time for more detail. So I'll just get started with the story. *WARNING* there are lots of pictures!

This post will be laid out mostly with pictures, and a little "fact" stuff.































 At around age 4, I started to discover my love for food! And at age 6, I was cooking some meals for my family, by myself.
































When I turned 11, I got a shredding attachment for our KitchenAid mixer... For my birthday! And in the years after that, I started making all of the meals almost every day!












I have lots of animals, and a huge garden. You can find my first garden tour video here.





























About my family... I have 3 siblings, 2 brothers, and 1 sister. And my parents.







In my free time, I love cooking, baking, cuddling with my bunny Thumper, walking in my garden, using my Aerial Hammock/Silks, hanging out with my friends, playing my guitar or piano, singing, songwriting, babysitting, blogging, teaching others, and almost anything that has to do with food!







































I hope that you all enjoyed this post... Let me know if there is something specific that you would like me to post about!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

-Jacey





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dill Harvest!

Healthy Living- Paused!!! ⏸

Healthy Living- Week 2